Cash Application/Billing Specialist Career Site Location OH, Cleveland
Req ID 8367
Scheduled Hours Per Week:
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
CBIZ is seeking a Cash Application/Billing Specialist for our Corporate office in Cleveland, OH.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
* Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
* Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
* Prepare and send out invoices
* Billing responsibilities include: all aspects of the billing process, recording receipts into billing system, maintaining accounts receivables and preparing monthly reminder statements of overdue accounts and other financial reports as needed
* Verify billing accounts with accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
* Verify discrepancies by client and resolve clients' billing issues
* Facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the organization by sending bill reminders to outstanding accounts
* Work with commission processors to research client/vendor payments and insure correct posting in the commission system
* Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
* Assist with monthly close procedures
* Assist with internal and external audits
* Other Projects as assigned
Minimum Qualifications Required:
* Bachelor s Degree Preferred
* 3 Years of experience as a subject matter expert
* Experience in the retirement industry preferred
* Highly detail oriented and organized in work
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to .
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION
* Back Share
Employer's Job# 8367
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.