Would you like to help make a difference, enjoy excellent benefits, and join a fast-growing company? We might have a job for you.
We are looking for a dedicated Behavior Analyst who shares our passion for helping others to join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
Boundless is fast growing CQL- and CARF- accredited nonprofit organization with nearly 40 years of expertise. We are focused on supporting people with complex needs associated with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or behavioral health challenges.
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow.
Enjoy excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a flexible spending plan, legalshield, and 401k. Looking to develop your skills? Boundless can offer you hard to find training, flexibility, and personal and professional opportunities.
- Sign on Bonus $5K after 6 months of employment
- Employees received generous time off
- Comprehensive ongoing agency training.
- We offer staff reviews throughout the year; giving the opportunity for salary increase and position advancements
- Eligibility for professional development programs (e.g. Free Continued Education Units (CEUs)
What You Would Be Doing
Primary job responsibility is the development and supervision of consumers’ behavioral health needs for center-based treatment along with managing the behavior analytic staff. This is a Full-Time, Year Round, Salary position.