Would you like to help make a difference, enjoy excellent benefits, and join a fast-growing company? We might have a job for you.
We are looking for a dedicated Behavior Specialist who shares our passion for helping others to join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
Boundless is fast growing CQL- and CARF- accredited nonprofit organization with nearly 40 years of expertise. We are focused on supporting people with complex needs associated with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or behavioral health challenges.
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow.
Enjoy excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a flexible spending plan, legalshield, and 401k. Looking to develop your skills? Boundless can offer you hard to find training, flexibility, and personal and professional opportunities.
- Employees also get five weeks of paid time off with the potential to earn additional days.
- Comprehensive ongoing agency training
- Eligibility for professional development programs (e.g. Free Continued Education Units (CEUs)
What You Would Be Doing
Primary job responsibility is supervision of consumer’s behavioral health needs for center-based and home-based treatment along with training the Classroom Instructor and supporting supervision, training and evaluation of the Behavior Technicians on behavior analytic interventions. Monday – Friday 8:00-4:30pm
|Job Requirements: |
- Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Social work, Education or related field required
- BCBA certification or expected to have BCBA certification upon 6 months of hire (completion within the next two test dates available)
- 3-5 years’ experience implementing/supervising ABA based educational and behavioral programming and curriculum development
- Exemplary data collection
- Proven training abilities (one-on-one overlap, team teaching, or in a group)
- Demonstrated clinical knowledge of many children with autism at different areas of the ASD spectrum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exemplary attendance and professionalism
Interested? Great! Apply for this job and we will review your application.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.