* Actively supports the Company's commitment to safety and its "Core Values."
* Represents the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company's "Code of Business Conduct and Ethics."
* Acquires limited knowledge and develops basic skills in the area of I&C systems.
* Applies department work procedures to perform assigned tasks.
* Acquires and demonstrates an understanding of professional and ethical standards.
* Collects data and gathers corresponding information or documents regarding control panels, network nodes, and process instrumentation.
* Performs standard valve and flowmeter sizing calculations.
* Prepares I&C non-drawing documents such as lists, reports, specifications, and datasheets.
* Utilizes and updates template specifications and documents to prepare deliverables.
* Performs consistency checks between project drawings and documents.
* Prepares input to designers for their creation of drawings, and reviews those drawings for correctness.
* Possesses basic oral and written communication skills.
* Perform other related duties, as directed.
* May conduct project site startup activities including process control loop checkout and troubleshooting, network performance testing and troubleshooting, and acceptance testing.
* BS or MS in Electrical, Computer, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, with coursework demonstrating an interest and specialty in measurement and control systems.
* Entry-level engineer, no experience required.
* Successful completion of Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam preferred.
* Cooperates with other team members; interacts with individuals at all organizational levels in professional manner.
* Exhibits excellent listening, oral and written skills.
* Demonstrates strong organizational skills and desire to work on multiple projects with a variety of people and under time sensitive deadlines.
* Demonstrates the highest standard of consistency, professionalism, and attention to detail in any work products.
* Willingness to work occasional overtime and to travel for 1-2 weeks at a time.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Employer's Job# ENGIN02587-Columbus
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.