Would you like to help make a difference, enjoy excellent benefits, and join a fast-growing company? We might have a job for you.
We are looking for a dedicated Psychology Post-Doctoral Fellowship who shares our passion for helping others to join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
Boundless is fast growing CQL- and CARF- accredited nonprofit organization with nearly 40 years of expertise. We are focused on supporting people with complex needs associated with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or behavioral health challenges.
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow.
Enjoy excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a flexible spending plan, legalshield, and 401k. Looking to develop your skills? Boundless can offer you hard to find training, flexibility, and personal and professional opportunities.
What You Would Be Doing
Diagnosis and conceptualization, functional skills assessment, and monitoring of treatment outcomes with additional exposure to intervention services in a variety of settings and modalities. Individual supervision, didactic training, and opportunities to participate in ongoing research will be provided.
- Experience with psychological testing
- Critical thinking skills for utilizing logic and reasoning to solve problems
- Social perceptiveness and understanding of others’ reactions
- Complex problem-solving skills for identifying problems and evaluating the options and solutions
- Inductive reasoning skills for combining pieces of information to come to a conclusion
- Oral and written comprehension skills for effective communication
- Working knowledge of clinical problem-solving techniques, counseling techniques, mandated reporting, and confidentiality procedures
- Ph.D. or a Psy.D. from an APA-accredited graduate program
- Knowledge about and experience with developmental disabilities, specifically Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Experience with a broad range of psychological testing
- Broad knowledge of child, adolescent and young adult behavioral health issues
- Familiarity and utilization of evidenced-based interventions
Interested? Great! Apply for this job and we will review your application
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.