Digital Marketing Project Management is the fastest-growing discipline within Publicis Sapient and is searching for new talent. Our people are the engine that ensure that work streams across multiple digital marketing functions are frictionless. This team works very closely with Account Leadership (our Client Engagement team) to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service and support. Due to their unique skill sets and experiences, veterans of our group have historically been well-positioned to advance into other opportunities within the agency, including Client Engagement.
Our Project Managers (aka Account Managers) work closely with peers from Media, Social, Creative, Data Science and other disciplines to support the vision and strategy established by Account Leadership and flawlessly execute our clients online marketing efforts. There is also significant coordination with the client s agency partners, in particular the creative agency; this role is a key contributor to bringing the media vision to life through creative strategy. The day- to-day responsibilities require a strong client service orientation, superb project management skills, a tenacious attention to detail, and a proven ability to solve problems. This position requires familiarity and robust experience with project management, digital campaign management, digital ad operations, and related tools and technology platforms.
* Responsible for ensuring that all assets and resources are identified to successfully meet client expectations / requirements
* Develop and maintain all project deliverables including project charters, budgets, project plans, risk / issues logs, project dashboards / management reports and change orders etc.
* Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and external meetings
* Manage and control project scope and the change control process
* Assure that projects are delivered according to schedule and within budget
* Ensures that all project documentation uses standard / approved formats, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed / approved prior delivery to the client
* Acts as the client point-of-contact for project related issues
* BA or equivalent experience required
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness enables us to accelerate our clients businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Employer's Job# 64614
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.