Concordance Healthcare Solutions has a job opening and exciting opportunity for a full-time PRODUCT ANALYST. This role can be located in any of our Concordance locations and may be eligible for a flexible work location.
A PRODUCT ANALYST is someone who will manage our company-wide product substitution process. They will be building out a process that allows us to not only identify acceptable clinical substitute products but also allows for an efficient way to maintain and recall data from the product substitution database. This position is a resource for Sales and Customer Service personnel as they are alerted of critical inventory situations that cannot be resolved with the current product option.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Develop a standardized and holistic pre-approval process where customers will agree to specific substitutions to ensure zero stock out for their inventory.
* Develop relationships and excellent lines of communication with Sales, Customer Service, Purchasing and Supplier Relations.
* Work closely with Item Maintenance to establish new items in our system when identified substitute products not already available in our system.
* Work with strategic suppliers and Concordance customers to logistically forecast inventory needs.
* Assists in the development and maintenance of a program that ensures a customer will never see empty product bins (Zero Stock Out Program).
* Works closely with Supplier Relations and Purchasing to cultivate a robust file of pre-qualified substitutions; will be responsible for creating a substitution database with possible product replacements.
* Although travel is minimal (less than 10% of the time), it may sometimes be required.
* Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
* Must have 5 years previous product/industry specific experience.
* Previous clinical background in an acute care (i.e. hospital) or non-acute care (i.e. physician, clinic, surgery center) setting is preferred.
* Bachelor s degree is required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must be a team player who can work collaboratively with internal departments, suppliers and key acute care customers.
* Must have excellent communication skills, and be forward thinking
* Must be detail oriented and possess analytical skills, must be flexible and have the ability to multi-task.
* Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
* This role is located in Any Concordance Location.
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPETITIVE PAY!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
CONCORDANCE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, LLC is committed to being the most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service through our culture of excellence. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
See job URL for more information and EOE statement.
For more details go to URL