Would you like to help make a difference, enjoy excellent benefits, and join a fast-growing company? We might have a job for you.
We are looking for a dedicated Outpatient Clinician for our Newark location who shares our passion for helping others to join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
Boundless is fast growing CQL- and CARF- accredited nonprofit organization with nearly 40 years of expertise. We are focused on supporting people with complex needs associated with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or behavioral health challenges.
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow.
Enjoy excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a flexible spending plan, legalshield, and 401k. Looking to develop your skills? Boundless can offer you hard to find training, flexibility, and personal and professional opportunities.
Employees also get five weeks of paid time off with the potential to earn additional days.
What You Would Be Doing
The clinician/social worker reports to the clinical manager and is responsible for ensuring that the medically related emotional and social needs of the clients are met and maintained on an individual basis in accordance with policies and procedures, and current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social work or related field.
- Licensed through the State of Ohio as a LSW/LPC/LISW/LPCC.
Preferred Education and Experience
- One to two (1-2) years of supervised social work experience in a health care setting, working directly with individuals.
- Experience working with people with autism spectrum disorders.
- Experience working with people with mental health disorders.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must be able to function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, staff, and support agencies.
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, emotionally upset, and at times hostile clients/family members.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Hours: M-F 8am-4:30pm with 1 evening until 7pm required per week.
Interested? Great! Apply for this job and we will review your application.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.