Third party logistics company is seeking a qualified individual to fill a general manager position in Florence, KY. This is a working manager position which requires involvement in all areas of daily operations of the warehouse, routes, job sites, and the office.
What you will do on a typical day:
- Work as part of the team to assist in all aspects of the operations.
- Provide supervision to warehouse, delivery, and office personnel.
- Utilize routing software and Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Train in the fundamentals of the warehouse and delivery positions as needed.
- Ensure all associates are following all safety and customer service guidelines such as daily DOT inspections and maintaining a clean and functioning workspace.
- Oversee P&L of the location.
What you will need to succeed:
- Proven and effective leadership and collaboration skills.
- Supervisory experience in a transportation or supply chain environment.
- Effective communication skills for conflict resolution, training, and leadership.
- Ability to safely lift up to 75 pounds and work in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to pass a background check, DOT exam, and drug screening.
- Valid and clean driver’s license
Pay, benefits, and more:
- Pay is commensurate upon experience.
- Paid time off with accrual starting on day one.
- 401K with up to a 6% company match available after 1 year.
- Vision, dental, and medical insurance through a national provider at 90 days.
- Company paid life insurance of $25,000 with additional available for purchase at 90 days.