Objective: Responsible for ensuring efficient, accurate inventory levels and cost within our warehouse as well as monitoring production and reducing waste.
Primary owner of the MRP system.
Reviews weekly sales and finished goods inventory data and advises sales and management of unexpected sales trends and/or inventory balances.
Assists in long-range capacity planning to determine working capital requirements.
Major communication link between sales, customer service, compliance, quality, finance, and supply chain.
Monitor forecast errors and take corrective action as needed when metrics are not achieved
Provide long-term and short-term planning scenarios
Work with Managers and Sales teams to support the rollout of new products
Make recommendations for discontinuation of products based on thorough analysis
Create ad hoc reports
Oversee all inventory functions including product movement, inventory discrepancies, forecasting, and reporting using computerized inventory systems.
Plan, organize, direct, manage, and evaluate the inventory management activities of the organization.
Review warehouse capacity and plan layouts of the warehouse for efficient space utilization.
Ensures adequate inventory of material and products in accordance with inventory cycles and organizational philosophy.
Keep department managers informed of any problems.
- Experience working within an ERP system
- Strong understanding of Inventory Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Communication skills to express ideas and concepts verbally, visually and in writing
- Planning and organization to set targets / milestones and follow through on commitments
- Pre-employment, 5 panel drug testing