Farmer Brothers Coffee
Route Sales Representative
Job ID: 2019-3341
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Farmer Brothers has an excellent opportunity for a Route Sales Representative to support the coffee and tea route based business in the market. In this position, you will be responsible for providing first-class customer care service to all customers. You will sell the organization's products and/or services by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects within an assigned territory/geographic area.
- Delivery of product to customers
- Up-selling product lines to customer base
- Considers customer's needs and helps resolve customer dissatisfaction and/or problems
- Perform minor repair/maintenance of service equipment
- Pick/pull customer product orders
- Provide support to the branch and local customers
- Collect Accounts Receivable from customer base
- Manage invoices, inventory and collections on a daily basis
- Increases sales volume in all categories and product lines including the addition of one new customer per month/12 new customers per year (new business incentive qualified accounts)
- Provide customer feedback/requests to management or departments
- Create a system to fulfill all promises made to customers
- 1+ years of route delivery experience in a related customer service business-to-business field
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift 50 lbs frequently and 75 lbs occasionally.
- Knowledge of foodservice industry
- A clean and safe driving record
- High School diploma or GED required
The successful candidate will be required to complete a background check (including, but not limited to, employment verification, criminal history check and education verification), a pre-employment drug screen and DOT physical.