Provides safe efficient agespecific nursing care to patients and families using the nursing process inorder to assist them to attain, maintain, regain, and sustain optimal healthstatus. Dimensions are:
* Implements the nursing process by delivering effective relationship basednursing care.
* Demonstrates technical skills in care delivery that result in safe practiceand positive care outcomes.
* Demonstrates clear communication and effective collaboration to optimizepatient care and clinical operations.
* Develops self and contributes to the professional practice of nursing.
* Displays leadership that influences optimal clinical and operationaloutcomes.
A minimum of1 year experience as a licensed RN required.
Diploma in Nursing or an Associate in Science Degree in Nursing (ADN) from anaccredited nursing program. Bachelor Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
Current BLS Provider Certification, issued by the American Heart Association,must be obtained during Nursing Orientation.
-Hours: M-F 9 am-5:30 pm
-On Call: Every 6 weekends and one night during the week. Mostly triage over the phone, but may be anemergent patient and called in for 1-2 hours.
-Preferred: Strong documentation skills, IV insertion, peritoneal dialysis preferred, but willing to train.
Experiencednurses with Associate Degrees/Diploma in Nursing will commit at the time ofhire to complete a Bachelor's of Science Degree (BSN) or higher in nursingwithin 5 years of hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity