HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. Thats why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Communicates machine status to production shift leads and supervisors.
- Identifies and corrects equipment malfunctions to maximize production up time.
- Monitors and troubleshoots product quality to ensure fully compliant goods.
- Performs routine preventative/predictive maintenance activities on equipment, machinery, building components and transacts information into business system.
- Interprets drawings and schematics as a troubleshooting aid and during equipment installation activities
- Training will be provided for the operation of powered industrial trucks to occasionally move heavy equipment
- Schedule and ensures rapid start-up and minimal product loss through proper pre-start adjustment.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity