You have a life. We like that about you.
At OCLC, we believe you'll do the best work of your life when you're living the best life possible.
We work hard to build the technology that connects thousands of today's libraries. But we also work hard to make a job at OCLC a meaningful part of a balanced life- not a substitute for one.
The Job Details are as follows:
Discover. Innovate. Collaborate. Inform. A few words we use to describe a career at OCLC.
OCLC, a worldwide library services organization headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, is a leader in information technologies and innovative online services. With office locations around the globe, OCLC employees are dedicated to offering premier services and software to help libraries cut costs while keeping pace with the demands of our information-driven society.
We are seeking a Product Management Intern, to work winter break.
This position will provide you with hands on experience performing product management and marketing activities.
- Provide support for our EZproxy, Analytics, and Developer Network product areas. These three products are part of our Platform Product Management groups; used by our librarian members, developers and with our commercial partners.
- Resolve customer queries and questions
- Prepare reports of product usage, segmentation, and other metrics for consumption by the Product Management team and our member customers
- Work with our Product Management & Marketing teams as we perform planning and strategic analysis exercises
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) or equivalent tools such as Google equivalents
- Able to work, learn, and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired but not required:
- Knowledge of library workflows for circulation and discovery
- Knowledge of EZProxy
- Knowledge of Analytics and Data Warehousing basics
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity