HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. Thats why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Under the direction of the Marketing brand leaders, Marketing Brand Management interns are assigned several projects during their internship program. These projects immerse the intern in the day to day work of brand management. Through these projects brand management interns contribute to the success of the business unit and have the opportunity to showcase their skills and abilities. Intern rotation will be a minimum 6-month assignment.
- Participate and contribute to Brand strategy definition
- Contribute to elaborate marketing operational plans for the different categories.
- Gain end-users insights and analyzed competition activities
- Complete full new product development cycle, from ideation through 360 communication
- Participate & steer cross functional team for new product development,
- Collaborate with internal Graphic department and external design agencies,
- Develop effective selling proposition and support documentation & draft
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity