Responsible for the organization of patient care throughoutall of the Non-Invasive Cardiology laboratories and Cardiac Rehabilitationwhere applicable. Coordinates andperforms cardiac testing including but not limited to stress testing andtransesophageal echocardiography. Performs cardiac rehabilitation where applicable. Essential duties include:
1. Administrationand interpretation of Exercise/Pharmacologic stress testing and/ortransesophageal echocardiography and/or coordination of care of patients incardiac rehabilitation.
2. Directpatient care and assessment including age specific needs.
3. Demonstrationof progressive leadership.
4. Maintainingstaffing for organized/efficient work environment.
5. Activelyparticipates in communication with physicians and other health care members.
6. Patienteducation and referral.
7. Involved in learning andself-improvement.
RN - Registered Nurse Bachelor of Science in Nursing strongly preferred, 2 to 3 years of clinical RN experience.
Preferred qualifications: Cardiac and supervisory experience, BSN.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity