Lead a team of Personal Bankers to deliver on Civistas Vision and Mission: To be the communitys trusted financial advisor by developing generations of life-long relationships built on trust, expertise, and exceptional service for all the financial need of our customers. Deliver the Civista Experience, building relationships through engaged interactions 100% of the time. Being a Brand Ambassador by living the Civista core values: teamwork, compassion and honesty. Provide world class customer service in promoting and referring products and services to customers based on individual needs. Support, mentor and lead branch team to provide the Civista Experience.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Keep customers at the heart of all you do. Strive to provide genuinely personal experiences daily.
- Initiate and expand consumer and business relationships
- Open personal, business, and loan accounts including additional products and services.
- Maintain a high level of communication and follow-up with internal and external customers.
- Delivery an exceptional customer experience; achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly customer satisfaction metrics both individually and team.
- Meet the required annual branch deposit and consumer loan growth goals as established.
- Nurture relationship with internal business partners by making referrals/cross-selling customers to appropriate department for specific information and services.
- Take initiative for self-development with product knowledge and customer service experience skills.
- Understand and assist customers to understand the use of technology in every day banking interactions, including teaching customers how to use technology, mobile banking, P2P, online banking etc. Be a technology leader.
- Adhere to and overseeing operational policies, procedures and efficiencies within the branch.
- Maintain cash levels and outages within the parameters of the established guidelines.
Lead a diverse team of financial professionals
- Outline steps to reach branch objectives
- Assume accountability for retail office service standards and service levels
- Celebrate successes
- Work together to create opportunities
- Drives the employee experience.
- Hold daily meetings with retail team to ensure consistent effective communication
- Invite internal business partners to present at meetings and develop relationships with retail team
- Resolve unusual and complex staff/customer problems, a creative solution seeker
- Manage branch staffing needs
- Coordinate branch activities with branch leadership team
Lead by example
- Take ownership of what you say and do
- Be an advocate
- Demonstrate delivery of the Civista Experience consistently
- Represent Civista at all times-be a brand ambassador
- Take initiative for self-development with product knowledge and customer service experience skills
- Coach and Develop
- Develops team members while monitoring progress against goals. May support the development of other managers. Identifies high-potentials and creates winning teams.
- Motivates and develop team members, including acquiring and retaining top talent and managing performance based issues. Effectively plans, organizes, directs and analyzes and evaluates staff and processes.
- Maintain scheduled coaching sessions with each team member
- Assist team members to create and navigate individual professional development plans
- Administers performance evaluations and recommends appropriate personnel actions.
- Conducts interviewing and hiring process of branch team in conjunction with the Assistant Branch Leader and Market Leader.
- Ensures overall appearance of the building and grounds is maintained appropriately.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Customer service, leadership and sales experience preferred.
- High School diploma/G.E.D.
- Impacts a broad range of partners in an Omni-channel and technology driven environment.
- Ability to work under deadlines with frequent interruption.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Equal Opportunity Employer EEOC M/F/D/V