For more than 120 years, The J.M. Smucker Company has brought families together to share memorable meals and moments. Guided by a vision to engage, delight, and inspire consumers through trusted food and beverage brands that bring joy throughout their lives, Smucker has grown to be a well-respected North American marketer and manufacturer with a balanced portfolio of leading and emerging, on-trend brands. In consumer foods and beverages, its brands include Smucker's, Folgers, Jif, Dunkin Donuts, Crisco, Caf Bustelo, R.W. Knudsen Family, Sahale Snacks, Smucker's Uncrustables, Robin Hood, and Bick s . In pet food and pet snacks, its brands include Rachael Ray Nutrish, Meow Mix, Milk-Bone, Kibbles 'n Bits, Natural Balance, and Nature s Recipe . The Company remains rooted in the Basic Beliefs of Quality, People, Ethics, Growth, and Independence established by its founder and namesake more than a century ago. For more information about our Company, visit jmsmucker.com.
Senior Coordinator, Treasury
Orrville, OH (Close proximity to Cleveland/Akron)
Manager, Treasury Operations
The Senior Treasury Coordinator is responsible for supporting and assisting the Treasury Department by providing operational support for the company s US and Canadian banking relationships. This includes month-end activities, reconciliations, reporting, payment processing as well as various projects as needed. Strong communication and inter-personal skills are required. This position also plays a critical role in ensuring compliance to SOX controls and documentation.
* Assist with month-end close processing including reconciliation and investigation of discrepancies
* Communicate effectively with banking partners
* Assure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies and SOX requirements for assigned responsibilities
* Monitor account statements and bank services fees
* Provide payment support, including processing and tracking
* Support Oracle Cash Management and Treasury system updates
* Maintain and coordinate compliance with document retention policies
* Assist with daily cash positioning, including monitoring bank balances
* Assist on key priorities and initiatives
* Identify areas of improvements and standardization
* Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
* Minimum of 3 years of related experience
* Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
* Oracle, Treasury Management System, Banking platforms experience preferred
* Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
* Attention to detail, ensuring accuracy, and process-focused approach to getting things done
* Flexibility to changing business needs and environment
* Relationship building both internally and externally
The J. M. Smucker Company (the Company ) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No person will be discriminated against in hiring or in any other aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Employer's Job# 104933_Cleveland
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.