Dunson & Associates
Part-time/1st/9am-5pm Monday - Thursday
• Provide the office support needed to ensure that business objectives are met.
• Making and receiving phone calls operating with a sense of urgency when dealing with both clinical staff and Dunson customers
• Support scheduling of clinical personnel for Dunson customers.
• Assist with retrieving and auditing clinical staff timesheets and preparing for payroll processing
• Support recruitment of additional field staffing, where needed
• Assist with audit preparation, dissemination and gathering of information, to include task lists and reminders, as needed.
• Assist in the review of the monthly monitoring of sanctions database exclusions.
• Provide administrative support to compliance and credentialing in HR database.
• Support the development of new policies/procedures, and annual review of existing documents
• Assist in maintenance of records and policies/procedures, both printed and electronic versions.
• Ensures compliance with and/or adhere with Company HIPAA policies and procedures. • Ensures integrity of data entered into company systems and/or databases.
• Assist in completion of routine tasks as well as projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
• At Least High School Diploma (2 years of college is highly preferred)
• 1-year experience in clerical or administrative role
• Healthcare experience is a must.
• Understanding of medical terminology
• Must be able to pass background check and drug screen