HOURS: 3:30p.m.- 2a.m.
Pay Rate: $15.50
1. Checks and inspects cartons to reflect accurate quantity and condition for further processing.
2. Prepares cartons for processing by:
a. Locating, preparing and affixing appropriate labels.
b. Packing, labeling, and scanning cartons, as required.
c. Sorting and routing cartons.
d. Loading, unloading, and picking, as required.
3. Prepares merchandise for distribution, including:
a. Checks, inspects, and logs data into the appropriate inventory systems to reflect the quantity and condition of merchandise received or distributed.
b. Takes necessary steps to prepare merchandise for inventory and distribution.
c. Inspects merchandise visually to determine disposition, as assigned.
4. Performs one or more stock handling tasks, such as:
a. Packing, unpacking, banding, and assembling merchandise.
b. Sorting and routing merchandise
c. Weighing merchandise.
d. Moves cartons from one location to another, either manually or mechanically.
e. Picking, labeling, and scanning, as required.
5. Operates simple warehouse equipment as necessary such as pallet jacks.
6. Performs other related manual tasks, as assigned.
* Requires the ability to understand and follow general and/or written instructions. Involves the use of elementary arithmetic.
* Familiarity with use of hand - held scanners, radio frequency guns.
* Ability to work efficiently
* Ability to determine which prescribed steps to take to process problem cartons and to resolve identified discrepancies.
* Physical Essential Function (Lifting): Frequent 0 – 30lbs.; Occasional 30 – 75lbs.
* Stand 8 -12 hours per day
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled