Northstar Technology Corporation contract position Media Specialist
• The Specialist shall update the Agency Expendable Supplies Program (AESP) catalog with newer item descriptions and current pictures. The catalog currently has over 1,000 supply items.
• The Specialist shall update the Agency Loan Equipment Program (ALEP) catalog with current pictures of the equipment and kits in the catalog. The catalog currently has over 800 items.
• The Specialist shall take pictures of the equipment and supplies for Agency Technical Equipment Procurement Program (ATEPP) catalog.
• The Specialist shall take pictures and/or videos, as needed for the OSHA Technical Manual and/or procedures/instructions.
• The Specialist shall take pictures of equipment that has been broken or improperly shipped for documentation purposes.
• The Specialist shall ensure that all pictures are in the proper format for each catalog and activity requesting the pictures.
• Updating the catalogs or taking new pictures includes taking pictures or adjusting current pictures within the database using various software programs.
• The Specialist shall video training sessions for future use by new technicians or CSHOs in the field.
• The Specialist shall complete a virtual tour of the CTC at the guidelines given by the Director of the Center.
Northstar Technology Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.