Job id : 809
Skills and Experience Required:
OnBase server administration and support for various enterprise functions.
- 1-3 years’ experience as an OnBase Certified System Administrator
- Understanding of workflow, queues, transitions, and complex business solutions
- Ability to take complex business requirements and translate it into working solutions
- 1-3 years’ experience with OnBase WorkFlow or WorkView preferred
- Additional OnBase Certifications a HUGE PLUS!!!
- Assist in service support activities and initiatives as needed
- Ability to break down and communicate complex concepts in manageable parts for successful execution by teams and team members
- Design and implement systematic approaches and alternatives
- Assist in preliminary studies to define needs and determine feasibility
- Develop procedures for moving program changes, enhancements, etc. into IT production processing
- Understand and relate business/functional requirements to application/infrastructure requirements
- Assist in problem analysis, technical evaluation, work estimates and implementation services
- Represent the ECM team in project and/or business meeting and engagements
- Assist with conference calls or visits with clients
- Be comfortable conducting demos and trainings with clients/end users.
- Configure project solutions on time and within the number of hours budgeted for the effort.
For more details go to URL