Job id : 102254_Nov
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
• Provide functional and client support as well as information assurance support.
• Possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge across key task and high impact
• Full range of computer services for operations associated with in house information
• Plan and assist with major technology assignments across multiple networks.
• Client Support Administrator/Technician (CSA/CST) role: Work with government
personnel to ensure technical support is available to prevent system outages, minimal
downtime, and denial of or degraded service, and provide skilled technical assistance to
personnel in the configuration, operation and management of secure video teleconferencing
• Manage hardware and software and perform the configuration, management, and initial
diagnostics of information systems.
• Coordinate and document information systems repairs and perform system diagnostics to
determine the cause of hardware and software failures.
• Remove and replace components and peripherals to restore system operation, install and
configure software operating systems and applications, and provide customer service to
assist in operation, restoration, and configuration of information systems.
• Conduct inventory of computer hardware and software and ensure all software licensing
agreements are adhered to.
• Assist with the maintenance of the organization’s COMSEC account in accordance with
government instruction and requirements and conduct self-inspections of COMSEC
account and inventory COMSEC material as required by the government.
• Support the government Configuration Control Board (CCB).
Information Technology (IT) Specialist
• Comply with the ability to obtain and maintain Information Assurance Technical level II
certification requirement in accordance with DOD 8570.01 M, Information Assurance
Workforce Improvement Program, paragraph C3.2.
• Work with government personnel to serve as the System Administrator for classified Local
Area Networks, responsible for diagnosing and resolving computer and network related
problems and reporting issues to customers and vendors alike.
• Perform system backups, apply operating system updates, software security patches,
make configuration changes, create, maintain and delete user accounts.
Sawdey Solution Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any
employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, or veteran status.
For more details go to URL