Job id : 65866
Are you a hard-working RN? Do you want to be a part of a growing company that invests in their employees? Give us your best shot!
What’s in it for you:
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus for attendance, referrals, gas and more!
- FREE Health Insurance Option
- Shift Differentials
- Weekly Pay
- 12 hour shifts offered
- Free CEUs
- And much more!
What you’ll be doing:
- Utilize the nursing process by delivering patient care, ensuring continuity of care from admission through discharge, and returning to family and community.
- Perform the clinical role of patient educator, caregiver, counselor, consultant, and patient advocate.
- Observe, evaluate and report (when necessary) each resident’s physical and emotional status in order to develop care plans based on assessments.
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations and initiate immediate “life-saving” measures in the absence of a physician.
- Provide direct nursing care and provide clinical supervision of patient care staff working with residents assigned on your unit to provide direct care.
- Administer and document medication and treatments and accurately record all care provided.
- Document resident care provided and resident’s response or lack of response to care provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more details go to URL