We are seeking enthusiastic Resident Care Associates (RCA) who are passionate and eager to grow alongside an outstanding team!
Trilogy Health Services has collaborated with numerous Training Centers and schools to offer our employees the opportunity to become nurse aides, earn more money and grow their careers. Through the Nurse Aide Track of our Apprenticeship Program, our employees have an opportunity to grow within the position, and with each step, you will gain more expertise, more earning potential, and college credit toward an Associate Degree!
What’s in it for you:
- Free Apprenticeship program allowing RCAs to advance their career with training and earn more money along the way
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Weekly Pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonuses for referrals, attendance, gas and more!
- Monthly Employee Celebrations
- FREE Health Insurance Option!
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide general, non-certified routine assistance and services to our residents
Join our growing company that has been recognizes as a Best Places to Work throughout our four states! We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!