Job id : R81006
Job Description SummaryC&W Services is the industry leader in Integrated Maintenance Solutions providing service to more than 600 companies worldwide and a sister company of Cushman & Wakefield.
We are looking for a Lead Controls Technician to perform troubleshooting and design/implement/document control solutions for material handling systems at our Euclid, OH location!
C&W Services offers:
• Weekly Pay!
• Comprehensive Benefits that start on your first day!
• Advancement Opportunities!
• Training to work in a Cutting Edge Facility!
• A Safety First Culture!
- Responsible for troubleshooting, design/implement/document control solutions for material handling systems, act as a liaison for internal and external resources, and be on call as needed. This position will also provide proper training to the Technicians on device troubleshooting and Preventive / Predictive Maintenance.
- Perform assigned tasks to include, but not limited to, Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLCs, Control View HMI, OPTO Controllers, Crisplant and Buschman BOSS sort systems.
- Repairs to be performed in conformance with established standards. Assist in formulating standards / work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
- Use AutoCAD to review, develop and maintain electrical schematic and conveyor layout drawings.
- Work with IT, FC Software and Operations Engineering to develop and update controls knowledge and training document for the facilities team.
Education: Possess a high school degree or an approved GED. Associates in Electronics or Industrial Electricity preferred, but not required. Ability to obtain Journeyman’s Electrical License upon state required qualifications being met. 5-7 years of Industrial experience and/or 5-7 years of education in Electronics or Industrial Electricity preferred. Must have a good working knowledge to include, but not limited to, the troubleshooting and repair of VFDs, Motors/Wiring configurations, PLCs, Computers, Electrical Schematics, Control Circuits, and Preventive / Predictive maintenance. Familiarization with AB PLC processors (CompactLogix and ControlLogix preferred) and input/output modules. Knowledge of other non-A&B control systems such as OPTO, Crisplant and Buschman BOSS would be a plus.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more details go to URL