Job LocationsUS-OH-ColumbusRequisition Post Information* : Posted Date6 months ago(5/8/2019 9:13 PM)Tracking Code
OverviewA Carpenter performs basic installation of materials on a construction site.
Responsibilities- Install items related to job site safety and functionality including: safety rails, toe boards, ramps, temporary walls, temporary enclosures, elevator protection, decks for construction trailers
- Build planning tables
- Hang safety signs
- Cover holes or open areas that are safety hazards
- Mount Smartboards and TVs in job site trailers
- Hang shelving in job site trailers
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of carpentry experience
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Basic understanding of construction principles and procedures
- Willingness to work in high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- OSHA 10 hour certified (G.O. Construction Services will assist with obtaining this certification if necessary)
G.O. Construction Services has an unwavering focus on safety, the environment and caring about everyone involved in our work.
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
G.O. Construction Services is not accepting unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters at this time.
G.O. Construction Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.