You have a life. We like that about you.
At OCLC, we believe you'll do the best work of your life when you're living the best life possible.
We work hard to build the technology that connects thousands of today's libraries. But we also work hard to make a job at OCLC a meaningful part of a balanced life- not a substitute for one.
The Job Details are as follows:
Discover. Innovate. Collaborate. Inform. A few words we use to describe a career at OCLC.
Technology with a purpose. OCLC supports thousands of libraries in making information more accessible and more useful to people around the world.OCLC provides shared technology services, original research and community programs that help libraries meet the ever-evolving needs of their users, institutions and communities.With office locations around the globe, OCLC employees are dedicated to offering premier services and software to help libraries cut costs while keeping pace with the demands of our information-driven society.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Intern for our summer internship program to support product marketing-related initiatives and tasks. Dates for the internship will be from May 11, 2020 to August 14, 2020 working full time during the summer.
- Manage updates for marketing content.
- Conduct general research, such as competitor information in support of competitor analysis and updating current documents.
- Support for projects that require important but time-consuming manual tasks, such as retrieval of contact information for organizations that link to WorldCat.org to support communication about WorldCat.org enhancements.
- Assist with marketing campaigns and sales enablement initiatives, including updating contact lists; writing, editing, and evaluating content; and tracking success through data metrics.
- Support content team with reviewing website data and other metrics for quarterly reports and monitor applicable topical content to help improve sales conversations.
- Help maintain the Collateral Inventory and marketing statistics.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Marketing, Communications, Business or related major with an interest in writing and analytics
If youre a student looking to gain skills in:
- Strategic and tactical product marketing for a global organization
- All stages of marketing initiatives
- Developing real-world skills around positioning, messaging, and product marketing strategy.
- Hands-on problem solving and team collaboration experience
- Research, writing, and editing
Then, Come join our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity