Job Title: Registered Nurse
Worksite Location: Minerva, Ohio
How to Apply:
APPLY DIRECT to Arbors at Minerva using the following information:
Apply online at
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
Job Description: Plans, coordinates, and provides total nursing care for residents and provides supervision and guidance to clinical staff members. Scope of work may be modified by state specific rules under the Nurse Practice Act.
- Initiates and leads team conferences in development of individualized nursing care plans.
- Assesses and documents the resident’s condition and nursing needs.
- Accurately and promptly implements physicians’ orders.
- Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the residents’ needs and the person’s capabilities and qualifications.
- Supervises, directs, and evaluates LPNs, LVNs and CNAs.
- Administers medications, starts IVs, performs treatments for assigned residents, and documents that treatment as required by company, and local, state, and federal rules and regulations.
- Participates in orientation and in-service training for personnel.
- Assists physicians with special tests and procedures within the scope of state specified Nursing Practice Act.
- Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner.
- Reports and records pertinent observations and reactions regarding residents.
- Coordinates nursing care of residents when scheduled for therapy or procedures by other departments.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments in residents.
- Interviews applicants and recommends hires. Participates in counseling, disciplinary action, and termination of staff, to extent permitted by state practice.
- Supervises nursing unit, which includes scheduling and directing the nursing staff to extent permitted by state practice act.
- Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing
- Valid RN license in the state employed
- Valid CPR certification
- One year of nursing experience preferred
Details: Full-time and part-time positions are available. 1st and 3rd shifts available. $23.50 - $25.75 per hour.
Available Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Educational Assistance, Vacation, and Sick Leave
Pre-Employment Testing: Criminal Background Check and Reference Check
OMJ Staff Contact: RC5