• Perform various Mail Center activities (sorting, metering, folding, inserting, delivery, pickup, etc.)
• Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed • Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude.
• Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment • Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines
• Adhere to all safety procedures • Take direction from supervisor or site manager • Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail
• Participate in cross-training and perform other duties as assigned (Filing, outgoing shipments, etc) • Operating mailing, copy or scanning equipment •
Shipping & Receiving • Handle time-sensitive material like confidential, urgent packages • Perform other tasks as assigned
• Scanning incoming mail to recipients • Perform file purges and pulls • Create files and ship files • Provide backfill when needed
• Enter information daily into spreadsheets • Identify charges and match them to billing • Sort and deliver mail, small packages.
• Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required Qualifications: •
Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred)
• Experience running mail posting equipment a plus
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written • Lifting up to 55 lbs with or without accommodations
• Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned • Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment • Competency in performing multiple functional tasks • Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.