Would you like to help make a difference, enjoy excellent benefits, and join a fast-growing company? We might have a job for you.
We are looking for dedicated Part-Time In-Home Community Based Behavior Technicians
who shares our passion for helping others to join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
Boundless is fast growing CQL- and CARF- accredited nonprofit organization with nearly 40 years of expertise. We are focused on supporting people with complex needs associated with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or behavioral health challenges.
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow.
Boundless can offer you great training, flexibility, and personal and professional opportunities. This position requires Nights and weekends.
What You Would Be Doing
Primary job responsibility is to help persons with autism succeed in the community, and show improvement in school, work, and family integration and contribution. Services may be delivered in a 1:1 or 1:2 ratio during the day, evening, and/or weekend based upon the consumer’s needs. Services may be provided in the home and/or community based upon consumer needs. Staff will primarily receive supervision through on site observation and feedback. Outreach Home & Community Services Practitioners are required to attend case review meetings as necessary and determined by the individual’s treatment team. This is a part time non-exempt position.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum qualifications for the position require at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Or 2 years of undergraduate studies; must have college transcripts demonstrating either completion of 48 semester hours or 72 quarter hours with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of providing behavioral health support to an individual with a mental health disorder, including but not limited to autism, anxiety, mood disorder, ADHD, opposition defiant disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, etc.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Exemplary attendance
- Ability to complete trainings and utilize that information with consumer(s)
- Ability to perform emergency medical procedures when necessary
- Ability to accurately document required therapy data
- Communicates self in a professional manner with coworkers and parents
- Ability to follow all Boundless policies and procedures
- Intermediate computer skills
- Professional telephone etiquette
Interested? Great! Apply for this job and we will review your application
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.