Job Title: Regional Class A CDL Driver - OMJST
Worksite Location: Malvern, OH 44644
How to Apply:
APPLY DIRECT to Green Lines Transportation Inc. using the following information:
Apply in person at:
Green Lines Transportation Inc.
7089 Alliance Road NW
Malvern, OH 44644
Email resume to Nicole Vandeborne at:
Call 330-863-2111 Ext. 218
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
Job Description: Green Lines Transportation Inc. in Malvern, OH, is looking for drivers for BRAND NEW trucks to meet our customer demands. We are not trying to fill empty truck for lost drivers! Brand new Freightliners and Conestoga trailers on the way!
- $80,000 average wages while still being home EVERY weekend, holiday and some weeknights!
- Industry top pay, benefits and equipment!
- Owner Ops make up to 82% of gross line haul. Same lanes / material as company drivers.
- Flatbed experience is preferred but we will train the right driver if you have no flatbed.
- Flatbed CDL A local / regional - home EVERY weekend and 1-2 nights a week.
- No tarping … 100% Conestoga trailers (rolling tarps).
- Brand new 10-speed Freightliners on the way.
- Hauling steel products (bars and coils).
- Lanes are Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina and Michigan.
- Up to $1,000 signing bonus paid in first two weeks.
- Industry top pay!
- Great equipment and maintenance program will keep you on the road!
- Assigned trucks / trailers (no slip seating or switching trailers constantly).
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, as well as short-term / long-term disability.
- Up to 29.5% of real gross revenue (averaging around 70 cents a mile).
- “Realistic” quarterly fuel, safety and performance bonuses (we have drivers who earn over $1,500 every quarter).
- Direct deposit every Friday.
- Clean inspection bonus.
- Paid vacation, holidays and orientation.
Details: Full time. Rotating Shift. 50 to 70 hours/week. Monday through Friday. $65,000 to $95,000/year (based on experience).
Qualifications: High School Diploma / GED. Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs. Minimum 22 years of age. Minimum 2 years of experience.
Driver’s License Requirement(s): Must Have Valid Class A CDL.
Available Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401(k).
Pre-Employment Testing: Criminal Background Check, Driving Record Check, Drug Testing, Employment Test, Reference Check.
OMJ Staff Contact: RC5