Job Title: Computer Technician
Worksite Location: New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
How to Apply: APPLY DIRECT w/ RESUME w/ REFERENCES & SALARY REQUIREMENTS INCLUDED to the employer by email (email@example.com).
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
Job Responsibility: Will be responsible for performing a variety of duties associated with maintaining the operations of the Tuscarawas County IT Department.
Characteristic Job Duties:
- Microsoft Office & Windows installation & support
- Computer software & hardware use, support & installation
- Ability to work well unsupervised, making necessary decisions & taking proper actions to correct problems.
- Ability to maintain accurate records, reports & documentation.
- Ability to handle sensitive information & maintain confidentiality of records.
Qualifications for Employment: Any combination of training, class work & work experience, which indicates possess of the skills, knowledge & abilities listed above. APPLICANT MUST SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE A BACKGROUND CHECK & MAINTAIN A PROPER & VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE. Regular & punctual attendance is a requirement.
Compensation & Work Agreement: An employee of the Tuscarawas County Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Board & under the management of the County Auditor as Secretary of the Board: under the direct supervision of the Director of Technology. This position is full-time & as such, this employee is entitled to all the fringe benefits bestowed upon a full-time employer of Tuscarawas County. Excellent benefits package includes medical insurance, optical insurance, vacation leave, sick leave & paid holidays.
OMJ Staff Contact: RC1