Shawnee Manor is hiring part-time STNA's for 2nd shift.
Shift time: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
- Assist residents in all activities of daily living, including: bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, transferring, personal hygiene and ambulation
- Must follow HCF Policies and Procedures and meet job related competencies as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual
- Answers call lights
- Complete documentation of care given and refers to and follows resident care plan
- Report any abnormal findings, such as, injuries, incidents, skin issues, complaints, suspected abuse/neglect/misappropriation, and any unsafe conditions
- Attend required in-service education
- Keep resident rooms and work areas neat and clean
- Follows appropriate Infection Control and Safety Practices
- Communicates effectively with residents, staff and visitors
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
- A minimum of a grammar school education is essential/ high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Is already a State Tested Nurse Aide or will successfully complete and pass a State approved Nurse Aide training program and competency exam within four months of date of hire.