Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Haul aggregates to and from St. Marys; must be willing to drive across state lines
- Ensure most economical use of time and equipment.
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or repairs to supervisor; clean equipment
- Performing all duties in conformance to DOT rules and regulations
Other aspects of job:
- Openings for Monday-Friday; Home every night
- First and Second shift options
Requirements: Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be licensed and insurable to drive.
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Ability to bend and climb in and out of the truck
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees, supervisors and customers
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to drive safely and to perform manual tasks under varying weather conditions
- Ability to consistently pass drug/alcohol screening
- Industry Competitive Pay Rate
- Direct Deposit
How to Apply: submit resume via ohiomeansjobs.com OR email resume to email@example.com OR mail or drop off resume at LiteStone office 8am-4pm Monday-Friday. No phone calls please.