ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)
Provide in-depth analytical support towards the design of branch strategies and initiatives for various lines of business within Key Community Bank. Utilize various analytical tools to make recommendations to senior executives to generate optimal business results. Prioritize multiple projects in order to reach long/short-term goals. Effectively communicate research findings both orally and in written format. Serve as the primary contact with clients and lead complex projects. Understand and utilize various analytic tools including data types and sources, scores, modeling techniques and reporting templates.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Support the development of opportunity based sales models across major product categories for Key s 1200+ branch network, leveraging internal data, market demographics, and competitive environment
* Provide in-depth analytical support in the creation of Key s sales staffing models, ensuring staffing models align with sales expectations while achieving strategic & financial objectives
* Support targeted segment strategies (Small Business, Mortgage, Workplace Banking, Investments) by providing insight on sales opportunities & performance, along staffing recommendations by geography
* Provide guidance & thought leadership across field, channel, and product partners in the development of strategic priorities
* Using analytical techniques, develop actionable sales performance insights, leading to recommendations that drive revenue growth and/or efficiency gains through fact based decisioning
* Support distribution planning analyses (branch openings, consolidations, hours of operation, competitor benchmarking, etc.) and the development of unique market plans across Key s footprint
* Develop performance management tools & ad-hoc analysis for field leadership teams and line of business executives.
* Conduct thorough post-mortem analysis to determine client impact & value creation of various completed actions. Transform post-mortem facts into predictive analytics that drive future decisions.
* Ensure models adhere to all risk standards, and are built/maintained with a continuous improvement mindset
* Utilize test & learn mindsight to test hypotheses and set strategies based on insights
* Provide querying expertise necessary to extract information for data analysis. Design metrics and administer complex analyses to evaluate the effectiveness of decisions.
* Leverage external trends & research to guide strategy development & hypothesis formation
* Communicate findings and recommendations clearly and concisely for all levels of management
* Bachelor s Degree (Finance, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other analytically related discipline)
* 0-3 years of analytical experience in consulting, business or related field; Prior experience in sales performance, staffing model development, and/or distribution planning preferred
* Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills. Knowledge of statistical techniques and data mining concepts and approaches.
* Proven ability to interpret results of the analyses & clearly communicate findings
* ArcGIS or Geospatial Analytic software experience a plus.
* Strong project management skills with proven ability to lead projects end to end
* Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate findings of complex analyses in a clear and concise manner to business partners.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Min/Fem/Vet/Disabled.
Employer's Job# 39782BR
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.