Job Title: Landscape, Mowing, Maintenance Technicians - OMJST
Worksite Location: Canton, Ohio 44703
How to Apply:
APPLY DIRECT to Campbell Landscaping:
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
Campbell Landscaping LLC, is currently seeking talented Landscape & Mowing Team Members with experience assisting with the grounds maintenance of landscapes in a variety of counties. We enhance curb appeal and increase commercial and residential property values.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll provide the rest—including an awesome company culture!
As a vital member of the Campbell team, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the planning and organizing of the jobsite
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Operating automatic and manual transmission vehicles as well as a variety of equipment
- Reading blueprints/job site scheduling documents
- Participating in mowing, pruning, planting and fertilizing landscapes
Our ideal candidates are excellent communicators and organized with a results-driven, team attitude. He or she has:
- A high school diploma or GED
- A valid Ohio Driver’s license
- Mowing, Landscape or Horticulture Industry knowledge desired
- A working knowledge of standard construction safety practices and/or horticultural practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attendance required
Compensation and Benefits
You’ll join a company with a stellar reputation and enjoy significant growth potential, along with:
- Competitive wages
- Paid holidays and vacation time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Retirement benefits – coming in 2020!
- A year round industry with unlimited growth potential!
Wage: $10.00-$14.00 p/hour
Details: Full Time and Part Time Available
Valid Driver’s License Desired. (Also seeking individuals with CDL for higher level Landscaping positions)
Pre-employment Testing: Criminal Background Check, Driving Record Check, Drug Testing, Employment Test, Reference Check
OMJ Staff Contact: RC6