**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Location: Columbus, OH, 43223
Projected Start Date: 02/17/2020
Projected End Date/Duration: 06/30/2020 - Possible extension
1. Strong communication/ leadership skills.
2. Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
3. Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
4. Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
5. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
6. Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
7. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
8. Must be in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.
1. 5 years of verifiable experience as a Senior .Net Web Developer developing ASP.NET MVC applications at least 4 years
2. 5 years of verifiable ASP.NET experience developing with the C–Sharp (C#) language.
3. 5 years of verifiable experience with SQL Server Database Design and development including optimization of queries, creating tables, views, stored procedures, and functions.
4. 2 years of application experience developing applications using Entity Framework (EF) 4.0 or later.
5. 2 years of experience developing a project within the AGILE methodology.
6. 2 years of verifiable experience developing web applications utilizing the 4.0 .Net Framework or higher.
7. 2 year of verifiable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience developing and securing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
8. 1 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of N-tier environments as it relates to development and deployment.
9. 1 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of code repository strategies, code promotion strategies and recovery using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
11. 1 year of verifiable experience developing reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and making them accessible within an MVC web application.
12. 1 year of experience or a demonstrable understanding of developing applications that are mobile compliant.
13. A demonstrable understanding of implementing secure coding practices for an ASP.Net MVC application.
14. 2 years of experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) or a verifiable experience implementing a testing strategy for applications developed.
1. Experience developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
2. Experience programming on databases containing millions of rows.
3. 1 year experience developing with Visual Studio 2015 or Visual Studio 2017.
4. Experience with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) development.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)