2020-001-INF: IT Support and Administration
Riverside Research is seeking a highly-motivated IT Administrator to provide end-user mission support for a mid-size wide area network with a strong focus on customer service and mission continuity. Under guidance from the IT Operations Manager, the position focuses on organizational assignment of service requests and problem management, developing and maintaining network documentation, focused on streamlining end-user support and self-help capabilities. The position includes basic systems administration duties and provides a clear path to technical growth in the IT field.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
* Organize and coordinate end user support via ticket prioritization and assignment
* Provide tier-1 end-user support for on-site and remote users utilizing existing support infrastructure
* Develop, maintain, and distribute end-user self-help documentation and training
* Execute administrative tasks within user and device lifecycles
* Execute inventory control tasks for multiple locations and report status to the Operations Manager
* Core responsibilities will grow along with the individual's growth in the position to include significantly more technical duties
* Other duties as assigned.
* 1-2 years prior experience in user or team support in a technical environment (e.g. help desk)
* Well-developed communication skills
* Strong problem-solving approach and ability to independently identify, research, and resolve problems
* Ability to obtain and maintain DoD-8570.01 IAT Level 1 Certification within 90 days of employment
* Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment and assign priorities as necessary
* Associates degree in Information Technology or a closely-related field
* Individual that can demonstrate a history of success in the Information Technology field with a desire to grow their technical skills
*The ability to obtain and maintain a secret-level security clearance
*Experience with process improvement through process automation or procedural streamlining
*Experience with Microsoft Active Directory desired but not required
*Prior experience with software development, scripting, or macros desired but not required
*Existing DoD 8570 Level 1 certification (A+, Sec+)
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.