Job Location US-OH-Cleveland
We are looking to hire a Solutions (Software) Engineer to create quality technical solutions to solve client problems in accordance with governing regulations and ERT policies and processes. Will be responsible for developing and helping to successfully deliver a project specific highly interactive web application for clinical research data acquisition and data management that is deployed onto a Cloud environment available for use worldwide.
* Design, implement, and test software applications and/or technical solutions as defined in the requirement and functional specifications.
* Create and maintain design documentation in support of software and/or solution development.
* Integrate the clinical research data acquisition with the backend project specific databases
* Participate as the software development member of a project team lead by a Project Manager and including contributors from Clinical Study Design, Software Quality Assurance and Data Delivery
* Assist in the coordination of activities between the departments and/or product lines to ensure the highest level of quality in the products delivered to the customer.
* Demonstrate creative thinking and technical problem solving in the design, development, integration, packaging, and testing software or solutions.
* Successfully manage multiple projects, clients and priorities simultaneously.
* Through direct contact or through the Trial Manager or other client representative, seek client input, provide support, and maintain a professional relationship with clients on a project-by-project basis.
* Participate in code reviews in various roles as requested.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Track changes to all modified source code in version management software.
* Track changes of testing of yet-to-be-released products in the quality tracking software.
* Work closely with others inter- and intra- product line to:
* Assist in the formal validation of software applications.
* Resolve assigned customer inquiries and requests for product and technical information.
* Resolve testing issues.
* Resolve client implementation issues.
* Provide accurate and detailed project time reports, complete assignments within the prescribed timeline, seeking supervision/consultation/assistance in a timely manner.
* Consistently and dependably engage in the process of critical thinking in order to formulate and implement recommendations or decisions.
* Travel (minimal) to client locations, conferences, training, etc. to develop greater technology, industry, and product knowledge and serving as a liaison for knowledge transfer upon return.
* Other related projects & tasks as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
* Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision in order to deliver high quality at high productivity.
* Ability to mentor and lead others in development and administrative tasks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employer's Job# 4669
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.