Job Title: Teller
Worksite Location: Berlin or Mt Hope, Ohio locations
How to Apply: Submit your RESUME and COMPLETED REFERRAL FORM to the Customer Service Desk at: OhioMeansJobs Stark - 822 30th Street NW Canton, Ohio 44709, or OhioMeansJobs Tuscarawas - 1260 Monroe Street, New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 9:00am- 4:30pm
Email your resume to: RC1 @omjwork.com (Please include job title in subject line)
First Federal Community Bank is a local community bank serving Tuscarawas and Holmes counties. We are seeking Full and Part-Time Tellers for our Holmes County offices, which include the Berlin and Mt Hope areas. We offer a pleasant work environment, competitive benefits package including Paid-Time-off, Volunteer Time off and 401k. We are a Great Place to Work certified company. We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service and giving back to the communities we serve.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receives checks and cash for deposits to accounts, verifies amounts, examines checks for proper endorsement, and enters deposits into computer system.
- Cashes checks and processes withdrawals; pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances.
- Has basic knowledge of all financial services to promote and cross-sell bank products and services.
- Receives loan payments and ensures payment processes correctly in the computer system.
- Performs a variety of maintenance transactions, such as account holds, stop payments, savings bond transactions and address changes.
- Answers basic debit card and internet banking questions.
- Balances cash drawer at end of shift and reports any discrepancies to supervisor as necessary.
- Ensures the teller station is properly stocked with forms and supplies.
- Reports any issues with computer system and other equipment used at the teller station.
- Helps answer phones and responds promptly and effectively to inquiries.
- Understands the importance of and follows bank policies and procedures.
- Handles confidential information and documents to ensure customer privacy.
- Opens new accounts on an as needed basis.
- Represents the bank in business development and community activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned and directed by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Must be at least 18 years old.
- Good computer skills and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to operate office equipment, including computer, calculator, copier/fax and scanner equipment.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change.
- Successful completion of in-house training program.
First Federal Community Bank is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Workdays: Monday through Saturday, 1st Shift, Both full-time or part-time (under 30) hours available. No experience required-will train.
Available Benefits: Medical/Dental insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays & 401K
Pre-Employment Testing: Criminal Background Check, Drug Testing, Reference Check
OMJ Staff Contact: RC1