OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County is sourcing a job for a Culinary Service Aide for a company in Brecksville.
We are looking for a qualified Culinary Service Aide to prepare and serve food to people in our facilities. You will deliver dishes and ensure good sanitary condition in cooking and dining premises.
A Culinary Service Aide must be capable to prepare food following instructions while adhering to all safety and health standards. They must be competent and conscientious with a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to provide excellent food services by following instructions and standards.
- Preparing cold salads and dessert plate, set up trays and tables, serve in dining room, bus trays
- Deliver dishes and trays at designated times and rooms
- Take down dining areas and collect plates, glasses etc.
- Discard leftovers and take out garbage
- Clean food stations and wash dishes, cooking vessels and silverware
- Stock ingredients and monitor inventory
- Assist in keeping track of expenses and menu planning
- Help maintain kitchen equipment and appliances
- Proven experience as a dietary aide
- Further experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of sanitation and safety guidelines
- Skilled in preparing meals according to instructions
- Apt in operating cookware, bakeware and cooking appliances
- Friendly with good communication skills
- Good physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent; certification in food services is a plus
Recruiter Hotline 216-777-8255