Job Title: Field Technician / Crew Leader - OMJST
Worksite Location: Varies from job to job (primarily Stark, Tuscarawas and Summit, OH counties)
How to Apply:
APPLY DIRECT to Brahler’s Cleaning & Restoration using the following information:
Apply online at: www.brahlerscrr.com/careers
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
Job Description: Brahler’s Cleaning & Restoration, located in Massillon, OH, is growing and has full-time Field Technician / Crew Leader openings.
Main Job Objective:
To be a positive front-line representative of Brahler’s Cleaning & Restoration Inc. mobilizing the necessary resources to complete emergency insurance losses and other non-insurance jobs as necessary with excellent quality workmanship in a timely manner. Must understand basic business concepts (income vs. expense; monthly sales goal; cost of sale) and must be committed to the success of the organization.
- To obtain certifications upon request to meet industry standards.
- Display a positive attitude along with professional behavior within residential and commercial settings.
- To be able to complete all paperwork for cleaning, restoration and remodeling work.
- Be responsible to deliver detailed work to both residential and commercial property owners.
- Be responsible to clean and prepare company vehicles for the next day.
- Return equipment to shop at the conclusion of each work day.
- Be responsible in reviewing and gaining feedback from Division Manager with scheduled work on a daily basis.
- Be responsible in providing necessary paperwork between production department and office staff. This paperwork is to be detailed, accurate and legible.
- To be “on call” as required and fully prepared to expedite emergency service claims.
- Knowledge of taking an initial lead from the inception of the call to completion of job.
- Knowledge of completing a master job plan and having customer sign off on completed work.
- Be responsible to keep shop area(s) cleaned and organized in an excellent manner.
- Obtain and align additional sales to meet company daily goals.
- Participate and take an active role in team meetings.
Industry Personal Development and Expertise:
Performs all duties as may be assigned. All employees will be expected to learn about the industry and current trends within their specific areas of expertise. This includes attending professional workshops, taking educational courses and cross training within other departments.
- High School Diploma / GED.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Experience in cleaning services and other related customer service is a big plus, but not required.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel and Internet usage.
- Ability to interpret and understand job work orders.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Typical work shifts are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; however, overtime may be required to meet project deadlines and to properly serve after-hours emergency events which occur on a 24/7 basis.
- Work environments can vary depending upon the type of emergency situation involved. Appropriate personal protective equipment is provided in hazardous environments.
- Manual dexterity needed to perform tasks as well as an ability to lift goods or materials with or without assistance per OSHA guidelines. Lifting, bending, stretching, climbing stairs and crawling are common activities associated with this position. Potential use of scaffolding and use of common tools (ex: hammers, drills, saw).
- Use of information technology may apply such as use of cell phones, email or labor reporting software.
- Good organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions. Excellent organizational skills are critical to prioritize work and complete assignments accurately and efficiently, either independently or as part of a team, under pressure of completing deadlines and with frequent interruptions, working from own initiative and/or following direction, policies, or procedures. Ability to identify customer needs and maintain and support a customer-service philosophy. Ability to use analytical and decision-making skills to offer options and resolve problems in a variety of contexts.
- As our work takes us into the homes and businesses of others, successful passage of post-offer pre-employment and annual background checks as well as drug screening.
Details: Full time. 1st Shift. 30 to 40+ hours/week. Monday through Friday (plus after-hours, 24/7 emergency events). $13.00/hour.
Qualifications: High School Diploma / GED. Must be able to climb ladders. Must have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Driver’s License Requirement(s): Must Have Valid Driver’s License
Available Benefits: Health Insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays, PTO, Retirement Plan Other Than 401(k).
Pre-Employment Testing: Criminal Background Check, Driving Record Check, Drug Testing, Reference Check, Employment Test.
OMJ Staff Contact: RC2