Job Title: Production Team Member - OMJST
Worksite Location: Canal Fulton, OH 44614
How to Apply:
APPLY DIRECT to USA Precast Concrete using the following information:
Apply in person at:
USA Precast Concrete
801 Elm Ridge Ave.
Canal Fulton, OH 44614
Email resume to Kristi Petersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
Job Description: USA Precast Concrete in Canal Fulton, OH, is looking for outstanding Production Team Members with a desire for learning and growth. Production members must work in a team environment to manufacture quality precast products. Individuals with construction, concrete finishing, manufacturing or general labor experience are encouraged to apply.
Typical duties include:
- Prepping, stripping and cleaning forms
- Installation of rebar, reinforcing wire, conduit
- Pouring and finishing concrete in various size and type forms
- Measuring and understanding product drawings
- Follow standard processes to ensure best product is created
- Work in clean and safe manner
- Model our core values with actions and words: Respect, Positive Environment, Safety & Dependability
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Must be 18 years or older
- Previous concrete/precast experience desired
- Commitment to PPE: Steel-toed boots, hard hat, gloves, hearing protection and safety glasses required
- Reaching, standing, stooping, walking, climbing, walking, balancing
- Lifting, carrying, pushing/pulling 30-50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to follow directions, both written and verbal, in a production plant environment
Details: Full time. 1st Shift. 40+ hours/week. Monday through Friday. $12.00/hour (starting wage).
Qualifications: High School Diploma / GED. Must have basic math and measuring skills and comprehension.
Available Benefits: Health Insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Retirement Plan Other Than 401(k).
Pre-Employment Testing: Drug Testing, Reference Check.
OMJ Staff Contact: RC2