Job id : 39985BR
Provides consultation on effective use of direct marketing
Uses knowledge of direct marketing to provide recommendations on use of 1:1 tactics to achieve marketing objectives. Consults with business partners and stakeholders in the effective use of direct mail, phone, email, and digital channels to obtain maximum returns.
Direct Marketing best practices are incorporated into business priorities and project project plans early in the lifecycle.
Plans 1:1 direct marketing programs
Plans direct marketing programs according to business goals and objectives.
- Obtains planning parameters and uses questioning skills to identify and resolve gaps or roadblocks.
- Coordinates with internal and external subject matter experts – including product management, analytics, marketing, and agencies – to develop an effective plan
- Develops and obtains approval on a project brief.
- Develops project schedules and coordinates resources.
- Develops creative briefs with external direct marketing agencies
- Establishes learning agenda and test plan approach.
- Incorporates direct marketing best practices and insights from prior campaign results into plans.
Direct marketing programs are well planned, managed, and achieve business objectives. Project plans are clear and resources and milestones identified. Insights from prior campaigns are accounted for in planning.
Manages the development of 1:1 marketing programs
Coordinates with internal and external business partners to implement programs.
- Manages the development of creative treatments
- Develops and approves detailed audience selection criteria
- Coordinates with internal partners to establish offers, channels, test design
- Reviews and approves campaign execution audits
- Monitors business results and adjusts program according to insights
- Follows established procedures and effectively manages risks
Campaigns are implemented on schedule and with no errors. Target milestone dates from project plan are met. Financial objectives are met.
Contributes to a culture of teamwork and continuous improvement
- Brings an innovation mindset to enhance overall team performance
- Demonstrates consistent year-over-year improvements in program performance
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For more details go to URL