Job id : 37855BR
What does the program offer?
- Placement into our Analyst Program, based on business needs, demonstrated skill, your interests, and performance during the Internship
- Exposure to and engagement with Senior Leadership
- Executive Speaker Series
- Robust feedback and performance management
- Community involvement
- Problem solving
- Learning Labs
What are we looking for?
- Current Junior Standing or first year MBA candidate. Expected graduation, Spring 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or business-related coursework
- Minimum 3.3 GPA (preferred) Able to manage multiple projects and large-scale tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to track and maintain schedule assignments.
- Serve as a positive and effective team member.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultures.
- Results oriented.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For more details go to URL