Job id : 36861BR
Rotational Analysts in the program will start with several weeks of foundational training to broaden their modeling, financial theory, technical software, presentation, and business writing skills. Rotations will begin upon completion of the foundational training, and continue for 12 months, each rotation being 6 months in length. Rotations are in a variety of business units of the bank, including Risk Management, Enterprise Business Analytics, Management Information and Reporting, and Lines of Businesses. These rotations are designed to expose and develop a Rotational Analyst in the following competency areas:
- Ability to perform data analysis, research, and draw business and financial insights through analysis with integrity and accuracy
- Effectively and concisely communicate findings and recommendations for senior management, including effective data visualizations and insights.
- Formulate hypotheses and design experiments, including the sourcing, manipulating, preparing and validating data for assessment.
- The use of mathematical, computer science, and statistics techniques, such as predictive modeling, analytics, and machine learning, to inform business decisions.
Upon successfully completing the Rotational Program, you will have the opportunity for placement based on business needs, demonstrated skill, your interests, and performance throughout the Program.
OTHER ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Aptitude for problem solving using analytical and mathematical techniques across a broad spectrum of business and risk management areas
- Conduct and leverage market and industry research for peer analytics and strategy.
- Develop and support reporting functions for financial, regulatory, and business intelligence requirements.
WHAT ARE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Data and Business Analytics or other quantitative fields of study.
- Relevant work or internship experience in banking or finance is a plus
- Outstanding academic achievement (Minimum cumulative 3.3 GPA required, 3.5 GPA or above preferred)
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills. Knowledge of statistical techniques and data mining concepts and approaches.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For more details go to URL