Location: Sidney, OH
Opening on 1st Shift
Shaffer Metal Fab, Inc. was established in 1967 and is a leader in metal fabrication, machining, and powder coating services.
Shaffer Metal Fab is looking for experienced MIG/TIG Welders.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements in a fabrication environment
- Ability to competently weld light gauge aluminum (.250 or less)
- Complete daily job assignments as assigned
- Responsible for set-up, including getting material
- Responsible for producing quality parts, primarily dimensional, and inspection of first part
- All other duties as may be required from time to time
- High school diploma or GED (Preferred)
- 2+ years of welding experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Must be able to complete and pass an internal weld test (MIG & TIG)
Shaffer Metal Fab, Inc. offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health, Dental, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Paid Holidays, and a PTO program.
Shaffer Metal Fab, Inc.
2031 Commerce Drive
P. O. Box 523
Sidney, OH 45365