QuickLoadz Container System
QuickLoadz manufactures the world’s only automated ISO container-moving system. Located in Athens, Ohio, The company is growing fast and offers ample opportunity for advancement.
Under the direction of the CEO, CFO, and VP of Sales, the Sales Associate sells heavy-duty trucks and trailers to various markets including mobile storage, construction, freight, U.S. Military, international aid organizations, city and state governments, etc.
The Sales Associate is tasked to follow up on customer inquiries and close new product sales. Customer data will be cataloged in Sales Force CRM and metrics will be reported weekly.
Salary compensation will be commensurate with experience. Range: $12-14 hourly plus commission. Relocation expense is NOT allowed. The position is located in Athens, Ohio.
Promote and Sell QuickLoadz Patented Heavy-duty Trucks and Trailers:
- Manage potential and current customers in Salesforce.
- Make outgoing calls and emails to establish accounts and develop new accounts
- Manage incoming sales inquiries and follow through to close new sales
- Build an active prospect list to help develop markets and maximize all sales opportunities
- Develop and present sales proposals to customers
Create Best Practices and Improve Processes
- Develop and maintain sales discussion templates and seller transcripts
- Manage and/or contribute content to social media including Youtube, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Identify target prospects and create strategic action plans to convert prospects into customers
- Actively assist with web/print marketing
Develop and Manage Documentation
- Maintain accurate documentation in reports and other internal communication
- Ensure accurate data catalogs, price sheets, bulletins suggest substitutions or exchanges
- Document sales visits and update customer order/account information as needed
- Review sales and vendor reports and discuss growth opportunities with management
- Develop monthly/quarterly sales reports to include: call reports, customer status, and information on competition, new products/services introduced, and pricing issues.
Provide Excellent Customer Service
- Evaluate customer needs and match them with appropriate QuickLoadz products
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to provide ongoing support
- Ensure customer issues/problems are resolved within 24 hours
- Finalize all invoice transactions, completing the ownership title work and the associated lien filings and transfers, arranging for temporary licenses, registration and coordination of the associated financial contracts involved in buying and selling commercial vehicles
- Deliver trucks to customers and complete sales processes as necessary
- Document sales taxes and Federal tax obligations in collaboration with the CFO
Required Skills and Experience
- Must have excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite Products and Salesforce, and working knowledge of similar ERP systems.
- Experience in data management or process management preferred.
- Experience in supply chain or logistics preferred
- Experience building effective relationships with vendor
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills combined with strong ability to negotiate.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work at all levels of an organization – with both internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with concentration in business administration, marketing, engineering or sales
- Minimum of two (2) years combined outside sales, sales management, and industry experience preferred.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please submit a professional resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the company you may visit our website at www.quickloadz.com
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at QuickLoadz, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please email email@example.com
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities and requirements.
QuickLoadz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.