OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County is currently sourcing Brand Manager candidates for producer of snack foods and sweetened milk products.
The Brand Manager will support Marketing across Eagle Foods brands.Responsibilities include strategic leadership in brand marketing initiatives including but not limited to product development and innovation, new item launch planning and execution, consumer focused communications, and business analysis.
- Be a key leader and point of contact for growing the brand, driving brand innovation strategy and bring new, innovative products and communications to market.
- Partner closely with field sales and cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales Strategy & Planning, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Finance) to drive go-to-market strategy, brand growth initiatives, and product launches. This includes leading the development of selling stories and marketing materials that translate our portfolio and commercial strategies into actionable resources that help enable our customer teams to sell effectively.
- Work with agency contacts to strategize, develop and implement marketing and communications plans, media, customer and consumer activations (coupons, promotions, etc.) and social/digital media in support of the annual marketing plan
- Consistent focus on identifying, utilizing, testing and analyzing marketing tactics and platforms that target our consumers and drive brand growth
- Manage social media communications across Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and other platforms
- Manage marketing spending budget and report on spending results/ROI
- Plan and attend events / industry events to build relationships and spread the word about Eagle brands
- Coordinate and execute retail business related marketing efforts.Including but not limited to:
- Maintain current business, including management of product, specification, and packaging changes
- Address customer and Sales inquiries and partner in customer product presentations
- Manage regular competitive review and reporting on in-market performance and marketing/consumer communications efforts
- Track, evaluate, and report on competitive brand positioning, marketing and social/digital tactics
- Conduct product reviews with key stakeholders including coordinating product panels, procurement of samples, documents, and review protocol
- Identify quality issues or competitive opportunities relative to national brand standard
- Support monthly business reviews and general pulse of brand, competitor and category performance
- Review and assist preparation of general business analysis and reporting (sales, profitability, competitive activity, promotional results, etc.)
- Prepare and advise on category trends and business performance utilizing internal and external data sources (Nielsen custom & syndicated data, consumer household panel, customer data portals, etc.)
- Support annual planning and other retail channel projects/duties as assigned or needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field (MBA strongly preferred)
- 3+ years of classic CPG Brand Management background with experience in Innovation and new product development.
- Experience with Food is preferred.
- Entrepreneurial approach to leading and driving a business with an ability to influence the organization and a comfort level in wearing multiple hats and managing both strategic and day-today items
- Self-starter and independent thinker with the ability to understand business fundamentals from an opportunity or challenge perspective, then convert that insight to sustainable strategies and action plans for growth
- Strong financial and strategic acumen, analytical abilities, communication skills and capable of independent decision making and setting business vision
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask against several complex projects at a time
- Familiarity with syndicated data systems (Nielsen, Consumer Household Panel, etc.), managing and leveraging primary consumer research and manipulating multiple data sources to generate business insights
- Computer proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Recruiter Hotline 216-777-8255